Shopping Haul - My First Post ☯

By Chloe - 18:44

Tank Top - New Look, Camisole and Long Sleeve shirt - Urban Outfitters




Hello everyone! After months of deliberating whether to start a blog, I finally plucked up the courage to make one after some gentle coaxing and persuading from all my lovely followers on polyvore [ thanks guys!! ]  Starting a blog is something I've been interested in a very long time, and as I'm hoping to go on to study Fashion Journalism in University in 2015, what better way to practice my writing?

I thought I would start my blog off with a haul of the things I bought on a small shopping trip with my mum, so here goes.

After having a Starbucks, my mum and I selected a floaty tank top in New Look. The store was having a special offer on tank tops with £5 off so I got this perfect-for-summer tank for just £7.99. I think the cropped style and the lace detailing on the front makes this a perfect piece for summer which can be paired with jeans or shorts for a simple girly look. I've included a photograph below that shows the colour of the floral and lace panel I mentioned.


After New Look, we went to Urban Outfitters in order to take advantage of the Sale, with many pieces having up to 50% off, perfect for the pocket of students like me!

   

I selected a 'pop camisole' with an interesting criss / cross element detailing on the back. The gorgeous creamy floaty camisole features floral detailing in teal and a luxurious pink red and I think this can be thrown over absolutely anything to provide an effortless summer outfit. I also selected a long sleeve scoop neck shirt. The white top patterned with small floral detail [ which my mum though resembled pyjamas!! ] is really light and I think it is easy to wear. The longer sleeves mean you don't require any extra layers, and is perfect for those chillier summer nights (or days here in Wales as we hardly have any sun).  Both pieces had a large discount off and only cost me £15 each, a bargain (especially considering the usual prices of Urban Outfitters clothes!)

I then had a browse around the accessories and found a pair of sunglasses, entitled `preppy mirror sunglasses` on the urban outfitters website. I had been lusting after these glasses for several weeks but couldn't pluck up the courage to pay £16 for them, but finding them for half price I couldn't resist. The black frame and classic circular shape mean these sunglasses will be a statement piece in my summer wardrobe and they can be worn with absolutely anything.
Sunglasses + Notebook - Urban Outfitters

I also picked up a notepad complete with an ocean themed cover with the words `let's run away` emblazoned amidst the centre. The notepad was available with several cover options including one complete with a drawing of an anchor, but I selected this pattern as I love everything seaside, beach and water related. I think this notepad will be an essential for the new school year, and priced at just £4, I couldn't help but snap it up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'm hoping to upload some fashion, accessory and beauty related posts as it will provide me with some writing experience ready for University. I hope you guys like my posts and will follow my blog in order to see more from me. Thank you for reading



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments