Spotlight on Simple "Spotless Skin" range // My Skin Care Routine

By Chloe - 18:00

Simple Skin Care - Face wash, moisturiser + Cleansing Wipes




For today's posts I thought I'd discuss a cliche blog favourite - my skin care routine. I don't do anything too strenuous to my skin since I don't wear a lot of base makeup that might give me extra blemishes and spots. So instead, I opt for Simple's Skincare range which can be found in most drugstores like Superdrug (psst they're all on offer there right now on the website here and you get a free Patisserie de Bain Duo Giftset when you buy any selected 2 skincare products - including the Simple face wash and moisturiser!) and even places like Asda and Tesco, so you can pick them when you're doing your weekly shop!

 I have used Simple skincare for as long as I can remember and wouldn't consider changing brands any time soon as I find Simple's formulas work best for my sensitive skin. My favourite of the simple range is that of "Spotless Skin" and that's what I'm going to be discussing in today's post.





All of the spotless skin range include Zinc and Chamomile ingredients. Zinc absorbs any excess oil on your face whilst Chamomile helps to sooth your skin, and really what more could you want?  The prices are all fairly reasonable, especially considering higher end skincare brands often have a scary price tag and all of these bits are £5 and under, result!  Also, on top of the nice price label, these bits are particularly good for sensitive skin types (like mine!!) as Simple formulas do not include any artificial perfumes, colourings or harsh chemicals.

So let's get onto the products;




First up is the "Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes" and these beauties take my makeup off so easily (even Benefit's They're Real mascara, which isn't an easy feat). These were the first items I used in the range and I find that they're not like other the other makeup wipes that Simple do as it doesn't take much pressure for this to help remove the makeup on my face.

Next up is the "Triple Action Face Wash" which I've been using since after Christmas and after testing it out for the past few weeks I can safely say that it's doing my skin wonders - any spots I had appear less visible and it's reduced the appearance of my blemishes too. 

The final item is the "Anti-Blemish moisturiser". I initially expected this to be the same kind of texture as Simple's other moisturisers, which I had used in the past, but it's actually fairly rich in texture. One of my favourite things about this product is that it isn't overpowering nor does it feel heavy on my skin. I find that you only have to use a small amount of this as a little goes a long way (what more could I want?) 

All of these products really compliment each other and after daily use, they have helped visually reduce my appearance of spots and blemishes - due to the natural antibacterial ingredient Phytosphingosine (what a mouthful that is to say!) which actively helps to both fight spots and reduce blemishes. With a nifty price tag and amazing results, I'm not straying to any other skin care brands soon!



If you're not already - follow me on bloglovin here  to keep up to date with all my posts - I post every Thursday at 6pm! I've also recently added the 'Google Followers' feature to my blog (located in the sidebar) so you can still access my posts without a bloglovin' profile.

Any suggestions on what you want to see next week? I thought maybe a monthly favourites?

- Chlo x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments