New in - American Lip Product Haul

By Chloe - 18:00

American Lip Haul - Bite Cosmetics 'Best Bite Rewind' tin, Sephora Matte Lip Creams, NARS miniatures






 As an avid reader of blogs and subscriber of many a YouTube beauty guru, I wanted to get my hands on some new makeup bits for a while and since my mum recently when on a trip to New York with 2 of her friends over the festive period (queue my insane jealousy!) I asked her to pick up a few bits for me whilst she was there and I thought I'd share them with you.

Since she picked me up quite a few new bits (all of which I am very excited about) I thought I'd separate them out into a few smaller blog posts rather than bombarding you with lots at once.

So let's get started with these lip products.....




First up are the Sephora Matte lip Creams which are a liquid lipstick consistency that dry matte without drying out your lips, result !! (especially in the winter months when we're all suffering from cold bitten chapped lips).
Sephora Matte Lip Cream in '01'

I have the shades 01 and 06 and I am in love with them! I recently wore the red shade (01) for a night of celebrations for my flatmate's birthday and it didn't budge all night, despite the copious amount of drinking from plastic champagne flutes (we're students okay, we can't afford the real thing)



As a festive tradition in my household, myself and my sister always have a few extra presents to open on Boxing Day and for the most recent Christmas, mine included the Bite Cosmetics 'Best Bite Reward' Matte Creme Lip Crayons that my mum had picked up as a little added extra beauty bit for me.
Bite Cosmetics 'Best Bite Reward' tin
 
 Stored in a cute compact tin, the 4 shades range from nude, red, pink and purple and oh my god they are all so intensely coloured and beautiful on the lips. My favourite of these are Cafe and Coulis, (which I've pictured below) and the consistency of these are so creamy and the shades are ones that would be flattering across a number of skin tones.
Bite Cosmetics 'Cafe' lip crayon
Bite Cosmetics 'Coulis' lip crayon


From the same miniatures section as the Bite miniatures, I also received a set of Nars lip crayons in Cruella and Rikugien as my mum knew I'd been contemplating buying the full size products but these would allow me to try them out before splurging on the full size ones.

Nars Lip Crayons in 'Cruella' and 'Rikugien'
 
Out of the two shades, Rikugien is my favourite as it's the perfect nude pink colour for an "everyday look". The consistency is so creamy and you don't get the bleed as you would with other matte lip crayons. My only advice is to apply a lip balm or Chapstick underneath as this helped my lip colour last longer.

After trying and testing these products from Sephora, I would wholeheartedly recommend you to check them out, especially if you have a Sephora near you or are taking a trip to somewhere sunny and gorgeous that has a store there (if so I'm extremely jealous because as I write this it is very grey and dismal here in Southampton) I suggest you go in and have a browse around the counters to see what takes your fancy!

Which of these products would you be most like to try out, let me know in the comments!

(side note I still suck at posting regularly but I'm hoping that's going to change!!)


If you're not already - follow me on bloglovin here  to keep up to date with all my posts


- Chloe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments